18th Annual Food For Friends Golf Outing
Time & Location
About the Event
Please join us on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at Bartlett Hills Golf Course for the 18th Annual Food for Friends Golf Outing. Your generous donations, sponsorships and "golf shots" helped us raise over $30,000 in 2020. This past year proved just how important relationships are as your generousity allowed Food For Friends to give more than ever before. With your continued help we can bring hope and lift up those in need to positively change people's lives!
In addition to registering for golf, please consider adding one or more of our event sponsorships to your registration before checking out. You may also make a one-time donation of any amount by clicking "Donate" on the registration page.
“Connect and Give Hope”
Please Note the Following Related to the Day of the Outing
REGISTRATION / CHECK-IN:
- All participants will be asked to follow CDC and State guidelines, at time of event, for masks and social distancing guidelines.
DAY OF EVENT:
- 18 holes of golf with 10:00 am shot gun start and best ball format.
- Box lunch with beverage at the halfway house along with 2 free drink tickets on the golf course.
- Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive and other games.
- Dinner banquet & guest speakers
1 hour 20 minutes